Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Data entry on all orders
- QA for orders coming in and out
- Maintain files at the location
- Enter data and process transactions in system
- Contact Logistics for in and outbound shipments
- Answer internal and external calls
- Assist client with checking orders prior to departure
- Prepare communication materials for the employees such as bulletin boards, schedules, memos, etc.
- Relates to all customers as well as co workers in a friendly, accommodating, and respectful manner that creates a positive atmosphere of good will.
- Repetitive motion is required; involving typing, filing and use of hands and wrists.
- Sets high personal standards of performance and accepts responsibility and accountability of all actions.
- Committed to performance improvement and positive change and adheres to company policy
- Self discipline, self motivation.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills,organization skills and attention to detail
- Attitude geared toward teamwork and client satisfaction
- Reliable attendance record
- High school diploma ,some college preferred
- Ability to sit/stand for extended periods of time
- One year of previous related experiences and skills is desired
- 2 – 3 years work experience
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member
- This is immediate need. Interested applicants should submit their cover letter, resume and salary required to:
- E-mail cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Equal Opportunity