Our joint venture partnership with a >1 Million square foot, TS16949 certified manufacturing facility, has positioned Alltech for growth within both the aftermarket and original equipment industries.
Our plant utilizes best in class manufacturing techniques and testing procedures that few competitors can replicate to make sure our products meet or exceed the original equipment designs.
Features & Benefits
- Precision heat treated, high carbon steel alloys deliver maximum durability
- Premium grade ball and taper bearings lubricated with top quality greases reduce friction for extended, silent operation
- Original equipment style, multi-lipped seals prevent environmental contamination
- Piloted (to match original equipment), corrosion resistant wheel studs
- Premium ABS sensor and wheel speed sensor technology integrated into product design (where applicable) to meet or exceed original equipment performance
- Failure and function tested to ensure operational excellence
- Premium solutions feature a fully encased wire and enclosed connectors to reduce wear resistance and prolong lifespan