Alltech Automotive LLC, a dynamic global automotive supplier, is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to represent products it sells into the Automotive Aftermarket.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the execution of the corporate sales and marketing plan. As a sales manager, you will direct all sales-related activities within the assigned region. The Sales Manager will be the first point of contact with Distributors, Manufacturer’s Representatives, and the Professional End customer.
- Recruit, train, and develop a network of Independent Manufacturer’s Representatives and report on the performance of their assigned territory.
- Consistently analyze the performance of our key customers to retain and grow our business.
- Develop product presentations customized to each customer segment and implement creative sell-through strategies.
- Manage customer relationships and strive to make the customer experience productive and positive, while preserving the interests and reputation of our business.
- Develop solid business relationships and key personnel at both national and independent distributors within the assigned area.
- Develop a solid business strategy with Distributors, Representatives, and large end customers to ensure proper geographical coverage.
- Prepare and follow up on sales quotations utilizing our internal process.
- Coordinate and conduct product demonstrations and training for representatives and distributors.
- Introduce new products with our unique features/benefits to representatives and distributors.
- Provide information on competitor activity and give feedback on potential threats/opportunities.
- Gather market intelligence and feedback from customers for new product development.
- Represent the core values and the positive spirit of Alltech automotive at all times.
Qualifications, Requirements, Preferred Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from a college or university in Business.
- 5-7 years of relevant (Independent Representative Management, Automotive aftermarket products preferred) sales experience.
- Possess the experience with a full understanding of the wholesale distribution operational scenario.
- Have experience and understanding of an active selling organization and the intricacies therein.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Aptitude for working with full sense and respect of timing.
- Maintain confidential information and handle confidential matters.
- Demonstrate the capability to support the company’s development plans.
- Mature personality with stable character.
- Positive, energetic, and motivated.
- Good-natured and willing to collaborate and work as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills. (both oral and written)
- Well organized, scrupulous mentality combined with tenacity and consistency in the selling process.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Special note: This position will require a drug screening and background review.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $85,000.00 per year plus bonus
- 401K plus employee sharing plan
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance